We are ready for the third round of “Quattro Storie in Padella – Kitchen Stories”. After bread and oil, this time salt is the protagonist of our narrative dinner which will take us into a journey from the Mediterrenean Sea to the Himalyas.
Here menu and information for Salt Stories, on Friday, April the 7th, at 7.30 pm at Restaurant Al Vecchio Convento.
Menu of Salt Stories
- Entrée: Pork-ring pop corn with Rose Himalyan salt;
- First Course: Scamorza cheese risotto with black Cyprus salt;
- Main Course: Seabass in Breton salt crust;
- Dessert: Chocolate mousse with Cervia sweet salt;
- Dinner+Show: € 30,00 (including house wine);
- Starting time: 7.30 PM;
- Reservation Required;
- Info & Booking: ph. +39 0543 967053 – firstname.lastname@example.org