Friday, June the 9th, serving the aperitivo at 8pm, the Italian Storytelling Center in association with Restaurant Al Vecchio Convento organizes a storytelling dinner. The event is called Spicy Stories and it is entirely devoted to spices and aromatic herbs.
Spicy Stoires – The Event
The four gourmet dishes and the four stories of Spicy Stories are served and performed in the magic garden of Al Vecchio Convento in Portico di Romagna. The night explores the taste and narrative inspiration of ginger and chili pepper to transform an Italian night into an exotic summer trip.
The menu of Spicy Stories
- Starter: veal tartare with ginger, taggiasche olives and rocket salad;
- First Course: Gragnano spaghetti with sweet peppers and tarragon;
- Main Course: Candied pork with ginger;
- Dessert: Ice cream with Maya chocolate (chocolate with chili pepper and cacao nuts);
Info & Reservations
- Welcome drink, dinner and show: € 30,00;
- Reservation required;
- Ph. +39 0543967053;
- E-mail: email@example.com