The Italian Storytelling Center launches the 2017 edition of its great classic, the Storytelling Workshop on Christmas Tales. Together, by the fire of the holy nights, we will track back the inspiring stories of nativities, unlock them and share them with the people of Portico di Romagna, the capital of nativities.
The workshop on Christmas Tales is a tribute to the village of Portico di Romagna. At Christmas, indeed, the little hamlet of Portico di Romagna turns into a magic kingdom of nativities. Every person of the community creates his/her own nativity. Bread, salt, wheat, iron, wood, flour. Every material shapes a nativity and all the nativities together create a unique and unrepeatable charm.
The course runs from Friday 28th of December to Sunday 30th of December, when, in the afternoon, we will share our story in the village. (optional, but great fun!).
The workshop will be held by the storyteller Giovanna Conforto, artistic director of the Italian Storytelling Center, supported by the members the of the storytellig center.
We are launching this program on a Gift Economy basis. Come along, enjoy the workshop and and, by the end, pay what you can to support the association and fuel stories.
What better than Christmas Eve to make a join our Christmas Tales?
Info & Reservation
- Let us know if you stay with us by December the 23rd 🙂
- If you plan to stay in Portico, drop a note. We have a top hospitality pack for our beloved storytellers: 70 euros for the two nights including a social dinner. Limited availability!
- The course is bilingual Italian/English and no previous experience on storytelling is required.
- Attend the event on Facebook @ItalianStorytellingCenter
- For info and reservation: Stefania: email@example.com