Storytelling is a tool for an effective communication of science and its complex concepts.
The research in the relationship between storytelling and science is still young but has already yielded many fruits. RecentG discoveries have revealed how the structure of scientific research and that of stories are substantially the same and the use of metaphor in science is necessary for both the description of models and for communication of complex phenomena.
- workshops for scientists and teachers;
- workshops for students only with the supervision of school staff;
- Creat-It – European Project Erasmus+;
- Fisica a Scuola – In Association with Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics;
- Global Science Opera – established as an official Project of the United Nations-sanctioned International Year of Light 2015